Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Year's Resolution

Hooray! I'm actually keeping (okay, technically starting) a resolution that I've made for this year...this blog!

This is my initial foray into the world of blogging...other than reading friends' blogs! I love the quotation under my blog's title, and so will endeavor to use it as the purpose for keeping my blog!

I hope to record my "relishing" of life, to witness of the joys I find in my journey, and share love with the amazing friends and family I've been blessed with in my life!

To all who may visit and spend some of your precious time here - thank you and happy reading!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I'm so happy you have a blog. Great job for following through on a resolution. It will fun to come and read about all you do. You have always been such an inspiration to me.

Hugs.