Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My brother is a...SUPERHERO!

I'll bet you never knew that one of my brothers was a superhero! And not just any superhero, Captain America! He'll probably disown me for posting this pic (and possibly for revealing his "secret identity"), but I just wanted the world to know what an awesome brother I have!















Although the costume, boots, and shield have been retired, he's still got amazing powers that he uses every day! My favorite 3 are: he's a wonderful dad to three great children, he makes the BEST eggs benedict breakfast ever, and his huge heart is always generous to his friends and family! I hope he knows how proud I am to be his sister!

Happy Birthday James, you'll always be Captain America to me!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

What a sweet post, romy. Happy Birthday to your brother, james.

5 Walls and Counting said...

Romy! I didn't know you had a blog! You commented on mine that you were getting one soon but I didn't realize you have it up now. I"m so happy, I MISS you and everyone else so much I hope everything is going well for you.
love ya,
Erin (Sister Cox :)