Monday, February 9, 2009

Let your light so shine...









Any time I can play with my craft tools is a good time! I was finally able to attempt a new craft project tonight! I used my Cricut machine to cut adhesive vinyl to decorate some votive candle holders! I used the Young Women/Young Men 2009 Mutual Theme as inspiration. It's found in 1 Timothy 4:12, "Be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity," . It turned out pretty simple, but I'm pleased with the results! Not too bad for a first attempt!

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Those are great--you are so clever.

carolyne b said...

you did a great job on your candle. We want to put a temple on a block for the YW this year. Erin Vermette is going to do the stencils for us.

superturtle said...

Wow! They look great!

MrCat2U said...

yeah yeah yeah, what ever but can you do a dragon????

Jess said...

For a first attempt I am impressed.